Cornerstone Tudor Revival
1392 7th Avenue, San Francisco
A Cornerstone Residence of Grand Scale, 1392 7th Avenue Surrounds You with Modern Comfort & Architectural Grace
Spanning an impressive four levels, and boasting over 4400 square feet, this six bedroom home has been thoughtfully remodeled, harmonizing restored original details with refreshed design and finishes. Standing tall amidst a vibrant neighborhood, this central home is two blocks from the vast green space of Golden Gate Park and near a desirable mix of restaurants and amenities in both the Inner Sunset and Cole Valley.
This elegant 1911 Tudor Revival home draws you in with its impressive bay windows and remarkably detailed architectural façade. Original stained-glass windows grace the front bay window and offer a hint of the residence’s unique enchantment and provenance.
An unparalleled floor plan in this cherished neighborhood, the light-filled and open first level features a sleek chef’s kitchen with a professional Viking range and generous Electrolux refrigerator. This level is primed for entertaining, with counter seating, dining area, and living area with lounge graced by a stunning bay window. There is a newly designed powder room on this level and a comfortable and private guest or au pair suite with en-suite full bathroom. Privacy is afforded on this first floor by lush hedges surrounding the house, and this level grants easy access to the lovely rear garden featuring a soaring palm tree and a epath leading to the detached two car garage.
A stately main staircase is emphasized by a large skylight above, luring you up to the second level. Awaiting are three bedrooms and an expansive family room with a large corner bay window - the ideal space to unwind. A full bathroom sits off of the main hallway, and one of the bedrooms is en-suite with a convenient second full bathroom.
Intimate, cozy, and multi-functional, the third level is the perfect hideaway. Step into a spacious primary suite with clever nooks and a large walk-in closet. Continue the serenity in the opulent, newly designed spa-like bathroom boasting handsome Statuario marble and glistening Calacatta Michelangelo tiles. The centerpiece of this blissful space is a roomy shower with double showerheads and soaking bathtub. Close the door and leave the stresses of life behind. There is also a sixth bedroom that completes this level, which can be used as an extension of the primary suite; imagine having a home office or quiet and private exercise room just within reach of your bedroom.
The lower level of this grand residence is feature-filled with surprises to delight your guests or simply enjoy yourself. There is a media room with a projector, complemented by a wet bar. A newly constructed wine room is another beacon of the space, flaunting handmade Fireclay Wave tile, a built-in illuminated wine rack, and a built-in counter and storage. A powder room, laundry room, and plenty of additional storage space complete this level.
- Originally built in 1911 and extensively remodeled
- Spanning four levels and over 4400 square feet (per tax records)
- Detached on three sides and flooded with natural light
- Crisp architectural detail include crown molding and original stained glass windows
- Dual paned windows and skylights abound
- Elegant front living room with opulent bay window lounge
- Sleek chef’s kitchen is open to dining area with generous counter seating
- Professional Viking Range and Electrolux Refrigerator and Freezer
- Lovely guest or au pair suite with full bathroom on main level
- Walk out from the first level to backyard and detached garage
- Newly designed powder room on first level
- Hardwood floors throughout first, second and third levels
- Second level features three bedrooms and spacious family room with bay window
- Two full bathrooms on second level, one full bathroom is en-suite
- Third level features a serene primary suite with walk-in closet
- Primary suite boasts a newly designed bathroom with double shower and bathtub
- Finishes include statuario slabs, Calacatta Michelangelo tiles, and Hansgrohe and Watermark fixtures
- Handmade Fireclay wave tile in wine room
- Wet bar, powder room, and durable carpet tiles complete the lower level floor
- A variety of well-planned and conveniently located storage space throughout the home
- Detached two-car side by side parking garage
- Two blocks from Golden Gate Park and moments from UCSF
- Located on bike route and one block from Irving Street Corridor and near Cole Valley
- Tech shuttles and various transit options surround