Classic Top Floor NOPA Condo
134 Clayton, San Francisco
Available Now $1,559,000
Situated one block from the Panhandle’s pathways and green space, and just moments from the entrance of Golden Gate Park, this western NOPA location offers tranquil and convenient city living.
134 Clayton is a top floor condominium that has been beautifully maintained over the years and remodeled with classic finishes. The character of the home embodies warmth and charm, and the floor plan is gracious with approx. 1880 square feet of living space. Period detail includes coved ceilings, stunning original stained glass windows, ornate door hardware, and a well-preserved formal dining room with built-ins, a clinker brick fireplace, and a box-beamed ceiling.
The large eat-in kitchen boasts ample custom cabinets, a large pantry, gas range, built-in microwave, and Bosch dishwasher. There is a laundry room directly off of the kitchen and there is also access to the building’s storage area and beautiful shared garden.
The primary bedroom features a walk through closet to a full bathroom. Across the hallway is an elegant double parlor with a comfortable front living room with an original fireplace and crisp mantle. The second bedroom opens onto the living room offering flexible use. There is a serene third bedroom that overlooks the neighboring gardens and enjoys wonderful outlooks from this top floor vantage point. Located off of the main hallway there is a split bathroom with a pedestal sink and a shower over a clawfoot bathtub.
- Built in 1908
- 1880 square feet per tax records
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Beautifully maintained top floor condo in a 3-unit building
- Ideal NOPA location near the Panhandle & Golden Gate Park
- Coved ceilings & tremendous natural light
- The primary bedroom features an ensuite bathroom & large closet
- Double parlor features an elegant front living room & large bedroom
- Two original and distinctive fireplaces
- Double-paned windows
- Eat-in kitchen features ss appliances & ample custom cabinets
- Laundry room located off the kitchen
- Handsome formal dining room with rich wood detailing
- Coveted original built-ins surrounding fireplace & box-beamed ceiling
- The third bedroom overlooks neighboring gardens
- Deeded storage area and shared garden
- HOA Dues: $350 /month