Stylish and Modern Home in Miraloma Park
450 Los Palmos Drive, San Francisco
Welcome to where stylish finishes, expansive city views, and an enchanting multi-level garden retreat surrounds you.
This inviting home is ideally laid out for comfortable living and entertaining. Upon entering, you’ll be drawn up to a generous living room with a wood burning fireplace, period crown molding, and recessed lighting. Prepare meals while overlooking the garden in the remodeled kitchen, boasting Calacatta Nuvo Quartz countertops and backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and custom cabinets.
The home’s dedicated dining room, from which you can open the sliding doors onto a large deck and stairs to a garden retreat, will inspire dinner parties and weekend entertaining. The spectacularly terraced garden has several jam-packed levels, which include lush plantings and an array of spaces to lounge or entertain in. As you journey up to the top of the property, the views widen and offer a place to relax and enjoy the peace of this special outdoor space overlooking both the home and the city.
The top floor’s three spacious bedrooms each have wonderful outlooks as well. One faces the manicured terraced garden, and the other two offer southern vistas of the hills and city lights. Also on the upper level is a luxurious “spa-like” remodeled bath with a skylight, glass tile, deep soaking tub, and separate walk-in shower.
The home features a convenient entry from the street level directly into a mudroom and laundry area. The second full bathroom is also on this level with interior access to the garage and main level. There is one car parking in the garage along with custom cabinetry and plenty of room for storage.
This convenient Miraloma Park location places you near West Portal, Glen Park and Sunnyside. Shopping, dining, parks and public transportation are at your fingertips!
- Built in 1947 & Extensively Remodeled
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms on Upper Level & 2 Remodeled Bathrooms
- Freshly Painted with Soothing Color Palette
- New Marvin Dual Pane Windows
- New Dryvit Front Exterior Stucco
- Front exterior walls insulated with Thermafiber mineral wool for sound and fire guard
- Recessed lighting and several new light fixtures
- Formal Dining Room Ideal For Entertaining
- Period Crown Molding
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Sliding Door Open to Outdoor Deck
- Spectacular Terraced Garden Oasis
- Outdoor Lighting & Sprinkler System
- Great Deck for Lounging or Outdoor Dining
- Calcutta Navo Quartz Counters & Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Radiant Floors in the Kitchen
- Ground Level Mud Room with Laundry Area
- 1-Car Parking Garage with Interior Access
- Ample storage in garage
- Quiet & Convenient Location